Atlanta, GA, May 25, 2020– Blue Ridge, a provider of extensive, cloud-native supply chain planning solutions, today revealed that its Sales & & Operations Planning (S&OP) solution has actually attained the ‘Built for NetSuite’ status. The brand-new SuiteApp, constructed using the Oracle NetSuite SuiteCloud Platform, assists retail and distribution organizations settle on operational strategies to balance demand, supply and financial goals.
“There’s an old saying, ‘If you don’t understand where you are going, any roadway will get you there,'” said Jim Byrnes, CEO of Blue Ridge. “Running your company without an incorporated service plan resembles that. You are continuously in a reactionary mode. Blue Ridge’s new ‘Built for NetSuite’ S&OP solution incorporates supply chain and financial strategies; this makes it simple for functional silos to settle on one functional strategy.”
Heaven Ridge S&OP solution for NetSuite supplies:
Constructed for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that provides partners with the details, resources and method needed to assist them confirm that their applications and integrations fulfill NetSuite requirements and finest practices. The Built for NetSuite program is designed to offer NetSuite consumers additional self-confidence that SuiteApps, like Blue Ridge S&OP, have been constructed to fulfill these requirements.
- Dynamic Drill-Down— Enables organizers to operate at their favored level of aggregation while instantly drilling to lower levels within the hierarchical structure as needed.
- Exception-Based Planning— Enhances the executive sales and operations planning procedure, allowing users to set up time-series contrasts, which determine exceptions to appropriate operating specifications.
- Completely Flexible Hierarchy Levels— Provides various measurements of item, channel and place allowed in the hierarchical construct that makes use of several attributes. The flexibility allows the hierarchical structure to be customized as needed.
- Create/Configure Planning Views in UI— Authorized users can produce or edit planning views in the interface (UI) in a simple-to-use template manager and include brand-new strategy consider as required.
- Integrated with Blue Ridge Planning for NetSuite— Blue Ridge S&OP for NetSuite is integrated into Blue Ridge Planning for NetSuite (Supply Chain Planning), making it simple for the coordinator to do all their deal with the custom-made preparation view, which utilizes the same UI conventions as the Supply Chain Planning option.
“Blue Ridge’s S&OP SuiteApp empowers NetSuite clients with a easy and smooth user experience that makes circumstance preparation as fast and simple as possible,” said Guido Haarmans, vice president, SuiteCloud Developer Network and Partner Programs, Oracle NetSuite. “This brand-new SuiteApp extends our robust service for S&OP and assists NetSuite clients attain extremely configurable, next-gen collective preparation to precisely balance need, supply and monetary objectives.”
“There’s an old saying, ‘If you do not understand where you are going, any road will get you there,'” said Jim Byrnes, CEO of Blue Ridge. “Running your company without an incorporated company plan is like that.”Blue Ridge’s S&OP SuiteApp empowers NetSuite clients with a easy and seamless user experience that makes situation planning as quick and basic as possible,” said Guido Haarmans, vice president, SuiteCloud Developer Network and Partner Programs, Oracle NetSuite. Constructed for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that provides partners with the information, resources and approach needed to assist them verify that their integrations and applications fulfill NetSuite standards and finest practices.