“There’s an old stating, ‘If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there,'” said Jim Byrnes, CEO of Blue Ridge. “Running your service without an incorporated organisation plan is like that. You are constantly in a reactionary mode. Blue Ridge’s brand-new ‘Built for NetSuite’ S&OP service incorporates supply chain and financial strategies; this makes it simple for practical silos to concur on one operational plan.”
Atlanta, GA, May 25, 2020– Blue Ridge, a provider of extensive, cloud-native supply chain planning options, today announced that its Sales & & Operations Planning (S&OP) service has actually achieved the ‘Built for NetSuite’ status. The new SuiteApp, developed using the Oracle NetSuite SuiteCloud Platform, assists retail and circulation organizations concur on operational plans to stabilize demand, supply and financial goals.
The Blue Ridge S&OP service for NetSuite offers:
- Dynamic Drill-Down— Enables coordinators to operate at their favored level of aggregation while quickly drilling to lower levels within the hierarchical structure as needed.
- Exception-Based Planning— Enhances the executive sales and operations planning process, allowing users to set up time-series contrasts, which pinpoint exceptions to acceptable operating specifications.
- Fully Flexible Hierarchy Levels— Provides different dimensions of product, channel and place allowed in the hierarchical construct that makes use of numerous characteristics. The flexibility enables the hierarchical structure to be modified as required.
- Create/Configure Planning Views in UI— Authorized users can produce or edit preparing views in the interface (UI) in a simple-to-use template supervisor and include new plan deem needed.
- Integrated with Blue Ridge Planning for NetSuite— Blue Ridge S&OP for NetSuite is integrated into Blue Ridge Planning for NetSuite (Supply Chain Planning), making it easy for the planner to do all their deal with the customized preparation view, which uses the very same UI conventions as the Supply Chain Planning option.
“Blue Ridge’s S&OP SuiteApp empowers NetSuite consumers with a simple and smooth user experience that makes circumstance preparation as fast and basic as possible,” stated Guido Haarmans, vice president, SuiteCloud Developer Network and Partner Programs, Oracle NetSuite. “This new SuiteApp extends our robust option for S&OP and helps NetSuite clients accomplish extremely configurable, next-gen collaborative preparation to accurately stabilize need, supply and monetary objectives.”
Built for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that supplies partners with the info, resources and methodology needed to assist them confirm that their combinations and applications meet NetSuite requirements and best practices. The Built for NetSuite program is created to give NetSuite clients extra confidence that SuiteApps, like Blue Ridge S&OP, have been built to satisfy these standards.
“There’s an old saying, ‘If you don’t know where you are going, any roadway will get you there,'” stated Jim Byrnes, CEO of Blue Ridge. “Running your business without an incorporated business plan is like that.”Blue Ridge’s S&OP SuiteApp empowers NetSuite customers with a seamless and easy user experience that makes scenario preparation as quick and simple as possible,” said Guido Haarmans, vice president, SuiteCloud Developer Network and Partner Programs, Oracle NetSuite. Constructed for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that supplies partners with the details, resources and approach required to assist them validate that their applications and integrations fulfill NetSuite standards and best practices.